Home | Member Login | About LN | Join LlamaNation
  LLAMAS FOR SALE   |   HERDSIRES   |   LLAMA FARMS   |   FIBER MARKET   |   SERVICES   |   PRODUCTS   |   LN COMMUNITY
Llama Forum at LlamaNation
Main Menu | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Forum Rules NEW! | Active Polls NEW!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Llama Discussion Forums
 9. General Llama Discussion
 A Spectacular Location for Llama farm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

msaurelia

1 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2012 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit msaurelia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a spacious five-bedroom farmhouse and 25 acres in Central Pennsylvania on the market and it is perfect for a Llama farm. There are no structures on the property, but the land is flat and partially wooded. The entire house was renovated three years ago; the roof, kitchen, patio, bathroom with spa, and air and heating system are new. The cellar is huge and has a cold storage area for wine or fruits and vegetables. The property is on the site of The Sunset Inn, an historic rooming house that was a stage coach stop before coaches went over Big Mountain and then Little Mountain. The Inn was so named because of spectacular sunset, not unlike those in Greece. My husband and I planned to raise Llamas, but he became ill and I can not manage the large property myself. It is less that 2 miles from the entrance to a State Forest. If interested, please contact me via email at msaurelia@gmail.com or phone at 412.488.7797.
Aurelia

Aurelia Smeltz
report to moderator
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Llama Forum at LlamaNation © 2000 - 2008 LlamaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

alpacas for sale

LlamaNation Home | Member Login | About LN | Contact Us | Join LlamaNation

Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice   Copyright © 2000-2017 LlamaNation LLC  All Rights Reserved.